Top 22 Project Management tools in 2022
It’s the start of the new year, and what a better time to get organised than to begin planning.
That’s why we’ve sourced the Top 22 Project Management Tools in 2022 to get you started.
- Monday – planning, tracking and delivering your team’s best work has never been easier.
- Teamwork – create tasks and projects, upload files, and add comments.
- Hive – consolidate your work with over 1,000 integrations.
- Productive – built for agencies and consultancies to track profitability on projects in real-time.
- Asana – organise work so teams are clear about what to do, why it matters, and how to get it done.
- Trello – collaborate, manage projects, and reach new productivity peaks.
- Basecamp – more than just a project management tool — it’s a better way to work.
- ClickUp – all of your work in one place: Tasks, Docs, Chat, Goals, & more.
- Casual – visual Project Management – Organize tasks and ideas the way they look in your mind.
- OmniPlan – designed for Mac, make complicated projects manageable.
- Podio by Citrix – entirely customizable to fit how you run projects most efficiently.
- MS Project – tackle anything from small projects to large initiatives.
- Zoho Projects – cloud-based project management software, to help you plan your projects.
- Liquid Planner – predictive scheduling to build plans you can trust.
- Celoxis – enterprise-class features, dynamic dashboards and customizations in one solution.
- Smartsheet – the dynamic workspace that moves your business forward.
- TeamGantt – invite clients and teams to collaborate on your gantt chart or project plan.
- Wrike – custom dashboards and workflows to team-specific automation to streamline processes.
- GanttPro – split your projects into groups of tasks, subtasks, and milestones.
- EasyProjects – aggregates all project and financial data in one centralized location.
- Mavenlink – high-end, purpose-built technology for clarity, control and confidence.
- Clarizen – create a line of sight across the enterprise to share goals and increase accountability.