We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more
21 day free trial. No strings attached. No credit card required.
Manage your recruiting on the go
- An Android app and iOS app to ensure that you can keep up with your recruiting pipeline even when you’re on the go.
- When enabled, employees can not just refer their network to the job posting but they can also apply to the job posting themselves.
- Know the people you work with, by looking them up in the employee directory. A snippet org chart also displays their manager and reportees.
- Delve into your hiring strategy by going behind the scenes, with our reports suite.
- Display job postings specific to offices on your career site. This way, applicants will be able to view each location’s open positions.
- Keep your hiring data secure by enabling SSL encryption and restricting access to your Freshteam account to only certain IP ranges.
- Provide fine grained access to your Freshteam account; create roles for the different kinds of users in your organization.
Applicant tracking software
- The Freshteam Applicant tracking software empathises with your everyday challenges and solves them – be it data security, or functioning out of multiple locations, need for better insights or just about anything!
- Freshteam integrates with Skype interviews and Google Hangouts. The integrations equip you to reach out your top applicants much faster. Especially, when they are from a different location or work a full-time job already.
- Expand your candidate search by posting to multiple job boards from Freshteam. You don’t have to sign in and out of multiple job boards to manage your jobs instead take them over from Freshteam.
- You can use pre-assessment test integrations to screen high volume of applicants. The tests help you screen applicants for job skills even before you spend interview-time with them.
- Connect your applicant tracking software with other recruitment tools you use to enhance your hiring experience.
- Create and manage offer letter templates for different kinds of roles.
- Choose what kind of offer information you’d like to keep on hand, through custom offer fields.
- Make and manage offers, from your recruiting software. You can configure offer fields, generate offer letters and even record candidate decisions.
- Don’t make decisions based on anyone’s gut feelings; use interview scorecards to rate candidates against established criteria.
- View interviewer availability while scheduling interviews with Google Calendar and Office 365 Calendar integration and pick a time that works for everyone.
- Found an interesting application? Schedule an interview with a panel member and notify the candidate, in the same click.
- Schedule interviews, collect feedback from the hiring team, and make offers to promising candidates.
- Use tasks and reminders to manage your workload. You can assign tasks to other employees and even make them candidate-specific.
- Send emails to, add tags for, reject, delete, share for feedback, and archive to the talent pool, multiple candidates with a single click.
- Want to send out a particular email but just not right away? Schedule emails to go out, whenever you think it’s most appropriate.
- Save frequently used responses as canned responses so you can insert them into emails and spend that time more fruitfully.
- Keep all the hiring process stakeholders in the loop by automatically sending out notifications as soon as specific events occur.
- Sync your email with Freshteam to correspond with candidates, right from your ATS. You can view all candidate-hiring team correspondence from a candidate’s profile.
- Build relationships with candidates even as they progress through the hiring pipeline.
- Get everyone invested on board from day 1. Your hiring team can make their opinions felt through comments and ratings.
- Found a promising not-right-now candidate? Or a right-fit-wrong-job candidate? Archive them so their profiles can be surfaced at the right time.
- Tag candidate profiles with keywords so that you can pull up similar candidates in a jiffy. These tags can be used to maintain and manage candidate lists.
- Everything you need to know about a candidate – resume, emails, interaction history, interview scores, feedback and notes – in one place.
- Every resume you upload to your applicant tracking system software is automatically parsed and its contents populated in the candidate profile.
- Optimize your resume screening process so that you can sort through applications in a fast, efficient manner.
Resume screening and talent pool
- Vendors can have exclusive access to your applicant tracking software through the vendor portal where they can add their candidates and track them without having to depend on you.
- When you’re sharing your job postings with vendors, you can use job-specific email addresses and make sure candidates get automatically added to the posting.
- Generate and use custom tracking links when you’re sharing posts on job boards. This way, you can easily tell where a particular candidate came from.
- Display a list of job postings on any website page you’d like by just pasting one line of code in the page. Minimum IT team involvement necessary.
- Employees can refer friends and family to the company and keep track of their status through the hiring pipeline, from your applicant tracking software.
- Add a custom tab on your brand page to source candidates. This way, your Facebook fans won’t have to go far to find out if they can work for you.
- Take your jobs to a wider base of talent by posting them to your favourite free job boards from Freshteam in a single click – Adzuna, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter and Glassdoor.
- Spread news of your open positions far and wide by sharing it on your favorite social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Sync your career email inbox with your applicant tracking software and convert every email you receive into an application and its sender, an applicant.
- Stand out from the crowd by creating a beautiful, mobile-friendly career site that advertises your employer brand to applicants.
- Advertise job postings through a wide range of channels to attract exceptional candidates.
- Create custom workflow stages for every job posting in your applicant tracking software and accurately depict how candidates move across stages.
- Make the screening process easier and more efficient, with a custom application form. This way, it’ll be easier to separate the truly qualified from the aspirational.
- Every job posting can be mapped to the hiring team that is working on it. The hiring team is the hiring manager and associated panel members.
- Externally, on job boards or your career site, internally, from your career portal, or publish jobs privately and keep them visible just to you!
- Choose from Freshteam applicant tracking software’s 100+ in-built job description templates or create your own. Either way, you’ll be at least 10 times faster!
- Build job postings that describe careers in your company to prospective applicants in minutes. Use the ATS to Choose where and how you want to publish them.
- Create, manage, and publish job postings, from your applicant tracking system software.
Are you a Business Manager?